I'm sad today because my baby is two. I can't believe his is already so grown up. I sat on the couch this morning and cuddled him for about 20 minutes, which was almost a record for him-- have to hold on to the last few times he'll actually let me hold him.
I feel bad for the poor kid, being the third child and all. We had a combined birthday party for him a few weeks ago with his cousin, Gavin, who was turning 3, but that is pretty much it. We only got him one present-- a $3 stuffed monkey. Hopefully, next year we'll do better :)
Doesn't he look cute in his conductor's hat. He loves trains-- the only show he will watch is "Chuggington." He loved his train cake. We tried to have him hold it for a picture, but he just started to take off all the tootsie rolls and eat them. What a cutie!


No comments:
Post a Comment