Monday, October 18, 2010

Temple Square

 The Friday before General Conference we decided to take a little trip to Temple Square to get the kids geared up for the weekend.  They had a lot of fun walking around and playing in the fountains.


 I wanted to try to get some family pictures while we were there, but it was kind of a bust.  Not everyone was so excited to cooperate.  Hallie is always good for a pose, though.


 We couldn't get Bryant out of the fountains.  He was soaked by the end of the day.


 I love this picture of the kids waiting for the BIG fountain to go off.


Cameron wasn't really into cooperating, either.  Mike had to chase after him the whole time. 


 Here they are watching the BIG fountain again.


I was tickling Cameron to try to get him to laugh, but all of the good smiles were too blurry because he couldn't hold still.


This is my sexy husband!  He hates this picture but I think he looks cute.


We finally got all of the kids to sit still in one spot for more that two seconds.  Too bad we couldn't get them all to smile at the same time.


I love watching Mike play with the kids.  He is such a good dad.  He is so good to always want to do things to help our kids learn what is important in life.


And here is the fam.  It was a fun day.

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous family! I can't believe how big your kids are getting!!

    ReplyDelete