Sunday, July 11, 2010

Annual Marchant/Jackson/John/Greene Summer BBQ

Every summer and Christmas, our friends, Levi and Jenny Greene, fly in from North Carolina to hang out with us. Just kidding. They come to see their family AND hang out with us. This year, the annual summer BBQ was at the John's house in Farmington. We loved hanging out in their awesome backyard, eating yummy food, letting our kids roam the neighborhood and playing in their newly finished upstairs family room.


Monica & Jenny


Brooklyn & Hallie could have played outside all night. It's a good thing they didn't, though, because I got eaten up by mosquitos.


The kids were FILTHY-- all ten of them. The bath water was nasty when we were done.


I loved this picture of Brandon and Grady with his cheeto face.


Of course, Tom stole the camera again.


This was another one of Tom's pictures. He looks happy, doesn't he.


Cameron and Grady couldn't get along. They kept fighting over toys.


The kids were excited to run through the sprinklers. Joni did it in style!


Look at that feast! We're looking forward to the annual Christmas party when we can do it all again. Maybe we'll have to pull out the karaoke and see if the Greene's have gotten any better over the years. :) We miss you!

3 comments:

  1. For the record, I stole the camera......I am wondering where the GOOD Tom picture that I took is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, long time no see. I just had to comment on this because it really is a small world. I believe my sister lives in the same ward as your friends in Farmington. I was at a play group there with my sister and one of the ladies (I can't remember her name) asked where I was from, and when I told her Foxboro, she said she had two friends up in that area, the Jacksons and Marchants. I told her I definatly knew them!! Crazy huh!
    I love checking out your pictures and keeping up, your family is getting so big and even more adorable! Guess what! We just put our house up for sale. You know three kids...small house!! We are looking at the Centerville area. Take Care...it's great to be able to wave when I see you driving by :)! Hope to be able to actually talk to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Levi-- Seeing as Tom was just called as the 2nd counselor in the Bishopric, I decided that it might not be such a great idea to post that one :)

    ReplyDelete