Ahoy! Welcome to Pirate Island.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Spring Fever
My friend, Lesli, and I were feeling a little bit of spring fever a few weeks ago, and seeing that we are both "tax widows," decided to take a little trip to St. George. We packed up the kids and headed out in search of the sun. I had just purchased my new camera a few days before our trip and had fun taking lots of snap shots. Here are some of them:
Trying to get a descent picture of these 3 is pretty close to impossible.
Here we are at the wild animal museum.
Isn't he a cutie?

Lesli & Grady (or maybe Graden, or Gradle-- Mike forgot his name one day and decided to call him one of these... but that's a story for another day)
This is the only picture of me on the trip. I figure that I should document that I was there because if you look at all of the pictures, I am not.
Please don't look at what my daughter is wearing and think she is homeless. I normally don't let her wear boots with shorts or fingerless gloves out on the town.
We had fun playing in the yard at the condo. The kids liked to see how close they could get to the green (golf course) without me noticing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cute pictures!
ReplyDeletelooks like so so much fun!
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun! We've got spring fever bad here too!!!
ReplyDelete