I've made some new best friends this week.

They're not very nice, though, because all they've done is give me blisters, sore muscles and lots and lots of laundry.
We are trying to get our yard ready for tilling, trenching and sprinklers so last weekend we got a truckload of fill dirt to mix into our fabulous clay soil. Since we are planning to put in the sprinklers this weekend, I've taken it upon myself to try to get all of this dirt spread out all over the yard because, as most of you all know, Mike is MIA since there are only about 2 more weeks until tax season is OVER-- Yeah!
After three afternoons of shoveling and spreading dirt, I am only about halfway done with the stinking pile. Hopefully, it won't be too freezing or snowy tomorrow so I can finish it up. Although, I think the kids will be very sad to see their mountain of dirt go.
After three afternoons of shoveling and spreading dirt, I am only about halfway done with the stinking pile. Hopefully, it won't be too freezing or snowy tomorrow so I can finish it up. Although, I think the kids will be very sad to see their mountain of dirt go.




No comments:
Post a Comment