Wednesday, December 9, 2009

We're expecting!


We are expecting baby #4 at the end of June. This will be our last because I am tired of being sick and fat and pregnant; I am dreading being cut open again; I am ready to have my body back... and we know we're done. We're crossing our fingers for a girl, but will love a boy just the same. We won't know until February. So, check back later to find out. Yeah! We're done!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I am so excited for you guys.... and a little jealous that you are on your last pregnancy. I can't wait to find out what you are having, wouldn't it be fun to have 2 girls and 2 boys! We will never have even numbers at our house because I am not having 6 kids and even if I did I would probably end up with 6 boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for your family! I hope it's a girl too so that Ryans little gal can have a cousin her age! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! Hope you get feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. finally I don't have to keep it a secret! YAY for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I am soooo happy & excited for you guys! Can't wait to find out what the baby is!

    ReplyDelete