Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sleepover

Hallie had her 1st sleepover ever on Monday night with Brooklyn. They were so excited. Monica dropped off Brooklyn after dance. We ordered pizza and had lots of junk food. We went to the Red Box earlier and Hallie picked out "Beverly Hills Chiuaua." I know-- very lame, but they loved it because they are obsessed with puppies. They played puppies afterward for a while until Mike told them it was time for bed (it was 9:30p.m.). I asked him what he was thinking-- this is a sleepover. You can't go to bed this early. There were lots of shrills and sqeals of joy. They played legos for another hour and then snuggled up in their sleeping bags in the family room. What a fun night! I can't wait to do it again.

late night legos


ready for bed



sleepover bliss


the aftermath

No comments:

Post a Comment