Saturday, August 22, 2009

Good Times, Good Friends, Good Memories...

Amber (Hoard) Hoffman & Angalee (Snell) Jackson



This whole blogging thing has been a great way for me to find some of my old friends. A few days ago, a friend of mine emailed me after finding my blog on someone else's blog. I asked her for Amber's info. because we had lost touch this past year and I didn't know how to find her. We found each other and Amber just happened to be in town from North Dakota, visiting her family in Utah. We met up at Cafe Rio and had a really long chat and some lunch. It was fun to actually talk in person. The last time we were together was at our 5 year high school reunion. We both missed our 10th so I guess this can count. It was great to catch up.

4 comments:

  1. Ang! I am so glad you started a blog! It looks great! I have already added you to ours. Hopefully you got my invitation that I resent you. Welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great to see you are a blogger now!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speaking of getting in touch with people! I was shocked when I saw your comment on my blog! (Sorry it took me so long!) I actually had searched for you before, and couldn't find you! You have a beautiful family! We'll have to keep in touch in blog-land!

    Shayla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, ang! I'm excited that you guys made it to lunch. my kids got hand foot and mouth that weekend - and I had to cancel everything. I'm not even sure I have told Amber that! Sick virus. It makes me angry. Anyway, we're all better, just wish I could've met up with you guys! Looks like a great time!

    ReplyDelete